- 1.Connect your wallet and choose your network (ETH and Optimism currently available). Make sure you have enough of your desired collateral to deposit, as well as ETH for gas.
- 2.Choose your collateral. There are currently a wide variety of assets to choose from on both ETH and Optimism. If you choose to deposit naked collateral, Metronome will automatically convert these into vaAssets for you.
- 3.Set Loop Amount (up to 5x). Make sure you are comfortable with the risk. In doing so, you can see the estimated APY, as well as your health factor.
- 4.Set your slippage tolerance. This will enable Smart Farming to acquire synthetic assets on the open market at a rate you are comfortable with.
- 5.Confirm the transaction.